Thursday, October 8, 2015

PCOS my research

Hari ni banyak waktu free, so I banyak habiskan masa surf internet. Tengah2 surf terpikir why not I make some research about infertily. Sebab I am in the case and who know may help others too. 

So, i have been diagnosed with pcos even my ovary tak de cyst kecik2 like typical pcos. Alhamdulillah. My problem maybe i am not ovulating as i dont get my menses at all. :( 

So pcos ni ada hormone lelaki which is androgen yg lebih tinggi berbanding normal. Thats why u not ovulating or not ovulate regularly

Pcos pon basenya ada hormone LH yang lebih tinggi dari biasa. Sebab tu opk  tak practical untuk pcos. Macam saya, asyik dapat positive je opk. Tak kan la i ovulate hari hari kan. Even in my first clomid cycle doctor ultrasound tengok takde pon follicle yg membesar but i still get positive opk. What the? 

So for me pcos ni kena learn her body the hard way. Haha. U need to bbt and check for egg white everyday. Kena disiplin diri tuk habitkan 2 amalan ni. 
1. Amik bbt setiap pagi
2. Bila pegi toilet, korek sikit vagina cari cervical mucus. Huhu bahasa. 




No comments:

Post a Comment