Friday, February 27, 2015

the new start

assalamualaikum. 

after one year and half berkahwin which is one year of trying to conceive, i make decision to see the doctor and find out the problem. 

starting with my husband semen analysis. the result come out unexpectedly. the sperm mobility is only 5% and decrease to 0% after an hour. 

shocken by the result, my husband seem to be so sad. i though i am the one who have problem because my period is irregular although  my previous ultrasound result show my ovary have no problem. yet, i am now on cyclo-progynova and on CD135. 

me too rasa sedih for the result and terribly sedih seeing him like that. he is too kind and i know how eager he is hoping for child. yg paling hubby terkejut cause a lot of tukang urut says his semen is good. well, by the time pass, he looks better. alhamdulillah. :) 

so now, for the upcoming two month we decided to take Ekstraks kacip fatimah (EKF) keluaran UTM for me and Proxeed plus for him. both are suggested by dr zubaidi in his blog. 

the cost for EKF is RM90, not sure including postage or not
and for Proxeed plus is RM220 x 2 for a month usage. 
and the cost for postage from malaysia to cairo is RM60
total up is RM590

banyak juga cost nya for a student like me. tapi insyaAllah ada lah rezkinya tu. laburkan pada kesihatan insyaAllah bermanfaat. niatkan untuk mendapat anak sebagai saham akhirat nanti. daripada duit biasiswa tu habis tak taw buat apa kan. hehe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment